Eggman's Trap Eggman's Trap

I was expecting him to be running on his hands. Still funny though.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Oh man ha ha

I couldn't hold back the laughter any more after he threw Brock's pet rock out the window to win the battle. Well done!

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Wow.

I just happened to be looking through one of my favorite artist's submissions and there was a new one. You stayed true to your subtle, twisted humor which is like no other. I really enjoyed this flash, and I'll give it a five. Good job.

the YuYu the YuYu

You are a god amoung flash artists...

You hold the top four spots in the portal at this moment in time and all but one of your entries is in the top fifty. You combine visuals with the amazing soundtracks and produce some of the best flash any of us have ever seen. I'll be happy if I ever have an ounce of you artistic talent. Keep it up.

Super Mario The Beggining Super Mario The Beggining

Listen

It was okay. It's your first submission to NG so I think everyone will go a bit easier on you. Hopefully you'll improve over time. Keep it up.

BurntIceProductions responds:

Not my first movie to be submitted, my first movie to get past judgement.

A Tribute To Sonic! A Tribute To Sonic!

Nice Movie.

This is one of the better sprite movie I've seen in a while, and it's based on one of my favorite Genisis games. Good job.

hh hh

Flash isn't good enough for Nirvana

Next time you make a shitty flash don't include Nirvana in it.

piraatjesklokje responds:

Roger that sir

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

I had been waiting for this one.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Well,

Title was already taken by an actual (canceled) Sonic game for the SEGA Saturn. I would have givin you an extra overall point if it wern't for that.

Elastic Beads 2 Elastic Beads 2

Damn!

This is one of those things that only one person will think of. This is awsome, you can just sit and play with it for hours. Great job.