Eggman's Trap Eggman's Trap

I was expecting him to be running on his hands. Still funny though.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Oh man ha ha

I couldn't hold back the laughter any more after he threw Brock's pet rock out the window to win the battle. Well done!

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Wow.

I just happened to be looking through one of my favorite artist's submissions and there was a new one. You stayed true to your subtle, twisted humor which is like no other. I really enjoyed this flash, and I'll give it a five. Good job.

One Chance One Chance

Wow

I worked every opportunity I could. I went into expecting to be able to save a lot of people, but I only ended up saving myself and Molly. Now that's powerful. When you said one chance, you really meant it. Good job.

Solid RPG Solid RPG

My second favorite game from the Antitude days.

Remember me? I'm still lurking the internet as usual. Nice to see that this finally was put up here at NG. I was really bummed when you quit making flash. I couldn't wait for Super Stick 3. I finally bought FFVII about a week ago. It's awesome to see the similarities between those games and yours.

Anyway, to review the game, it stays true to the FF structure. Quite a few enemies, a ton of items and equipment, plenty of classic FF tunes, and a decent storyline. I prefer Super Stick 2 but this game still owns.

Also, what happened to AG? I mean, I know traffic was low and all, but one day, it was just gone. Kinda sad.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Nice Game.

There are only a handful of people that do military strategy games. Even fewer can pull it off. I'm glad to see that you are among those who have.